Citizens of countries not requiring a Visa to enter Malta
Honorary Consul for Malta in Kuala Lumpur.
Citizens of Countries not requiring a Visa
Citizens of the following countries do NOT require a visa to enter Malta, provided the stay does not exceed 3 months:
|Lithuania||Austria (1)(2)||Luxembourg (1)(2)||Belgium (1)(2)||Malaysia|
|Brunei Darussalam||Monaco||Bulgaria||New Zealand||Canada|
|Cyprus||Republic of Korea||Czech Republic||Romania||Denmark|
|San Marino||Estonia||Singapore||Finland||Slovak Republic|
|France (1)(2)||Slovenia (1)||Germany (1)(3)||Spain (1)(2)||Greece (1)|
|Sweden||Hungary||Switzerland (1)(2)||Iceland||The Netherlands (1)|
|Ireland||United Kingdom||Israel||United States of America||Italy (1)|
- May travel to Malta with a valid Identity Card
- May travel to Malta with a passport that has expired within the last 5 years
- May travel to Malta with a passport that has expired within the last year
- Chinese nationals holders of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region require a visa to enter Malta.
- MACAO citizens in possession of a “Regio Administrativa Especial de Macau do not require a visa to enter Malta.
- Visas to holders of Turkish and Tunisian passports are to be issued free.
- Visas to holders of Moroccan and Algerian passports are to be issued at half the cost.
- All visa applicants except for Turkish and Tunisian passport holders are equivalent of 10Euros administration charge irrespective of whether visa is issued ……….
- Visitors requiring a visa to enter Malta and who undertake day trips of less than a day to another country are exempted from applying and paying for another visa entry to Malta.
Citizens of countries not mentioned in the above list NEED TO APPLY for an Entry Visa before proceeding to Malta.
For more details refer to the official website http://www.foreign.gov.mt/default.aspx?MLEV=52&MDIS=19